The liver is one of the body’s most vital organs performing hundreds of specific are:
- Cleansing the blood
- Regulating the supply of body fuel, reducing and supplying glucose to keep the mind alert and the body active.
- Manufacturing many essential body proteins
- Producing bile which eliminates toxins from the body and aids digestion
- Regulating the balance of many hormones in the body
- Regulating the supply of essential vitamins and minerals
Nearly all the blood returning from the intestinal tract to the heart passes through the liver, so almost everything that is swallowed in the diet or inhaled from the environment passes through the liver.
Both Liverite and Liverite + Milk Thistle have a combination of liver hydrolysate with 17 amino acids, cysteine, choline, vitamin B12, inositol and phospholipids.
- Supports liver function
- Helps to form red blood cells
- Helps to maintain good health
- In addition, Liverite + Milk Thistle is used in Herbal Medicine as a hepatoprotectant (contains milk thistle, silymarin)