Real Aloe® has been in the Aloe Vera business since 1972. We use only fresh, certified organic Aloe leaves grown in California. The Aloe Vera used in our products has never been frozen, freeze-dried, or reconstituted from powder. We believe the original method of “hand filleting” the inner leaves, allows us to maintain maximum biological activity and effectiveness from the Aloe leaf.
Real Aloe®’s Aloe vera is one of the only certified organic aloe veras on the market today that is 100% grown and bottled in the U.S.A. If you are not using certified organic California-grown Real Aloe®, ask yourself why.
Why Real Aloe?
- First ingredient on the Real Aloe label is Certified Organic Aloe Vera
- Organic Aloe Vera is grown in Southern California, manufactured in the USA
- Real Aloe Products use only the Inner clear gel of the Aloe Vera leaf
- Real Aloe has been manufacturing premium products for over 40 years
- Aloe Lotion contains our Aloe Gel with natural and botanical ingredients to create a unique, soothing skincare lotion
- AloeGel & AloeSpray Topical Products are 99.5% pure Aloe Vera
- There is no better quality Aloe Vera, THE ONLY REAL ALOE VERA
Benefits & Highlights
Why Real Aloe Gel?
- Cools instantly on damaged skin, a must for every first aid kit
- No Perfume smell, clear and non-sticky to the touch
- Needs only a little drop, to heal a lot
- Premium quality, top product in sun care and lotion category
Why Real Aloe Spray?
- Fine mist Aloe Vera spray – one of a kind product
- Tube applicator – easy to use on hard to get at places on the body
- Food grade, can spray in your mouth for a great breath freshener
- Instant relief for all skin types
- Great for after sun care
Why Real Aloe Lotion?
- The Secret to our lotion is the Aloe Vera we use
- Luxurious Argan, Jojoba and Avocado oils to protect the skin against dryness
- Carefully selected flower extracts to add a soothing balance
- Apply to all parts of the body and especially effective on cuticles, hands and feet
- Use daily for year round skincare